- Delivery services is available for purchase within Malaysia (West & East Malaysia).
- Your parcel will be delivered using Live-well’s appointed delivery courier company.
- Delivery to a P.O. Box is not permitted.
- Should the product(s) you ordered is out-of-stocks, our customer service will contact you via phone call for alternative arrangement.
- Delivery orders will be delivered:
- 3 – 7 working days for orders within West Malaysia.
- 3 – 8 working days for orders within East Malaysia
- Delivery time frame stated above are for reference only. Transit time can be varied due to unforeseen circumstances such as weather condition, festive periods, sales promotion period which may cause delay.
- Please refer below for illustration on Delivery charges.
|Shipping Locations||Weight of Order||Delivery Charges|
|West Malaysia||Up to 2kg||RM 5.00 for the first 2kg|
|Additional 1kg||RM 1.50 per kg|
|East Malaysia (Sabah, Sarawak, Labuan)||Every 1kg||RM 12.00 per kg|
Shipping Rules & Restrictions
- Delivery hours are between 8:30am to 5.30pm from Monday to Friday and 8.30am to 1.00pm on Saturday. There will be no delivery on Sunday, public holiday, federal holiday and state holiday.
- Changes to the shipping and billing address will not be entertained after order has been confirmed.
- If you discover any damage on the product(s) upon receipt of the parcel, kindly contact our customer service for assistance.
- The customer must notify Live-well’s customer service within seven (7) working days upon receiving the parcel.
- The customer will have to return the damaged goods received to Live-well office. A copy of the tax invoice must be attached together as proof of purchase.
- Live-well’s customer service will conduct an inspection of the returned goods and make necessary arrangements for the customer.
Live-well reserves the rights to amend the rules and regulations to best meet business objectives without prior notice given.