Ostesamin Plus Chondrotin
Relieve Joint Pains & Treat Osteoarthritis
Live-well OsteSAMIN Plus Chondroitin contains the synergistic joint health nutrients, glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate - which are compounds naturally found in our body but their production declines as we age.
An insufficient supply of glucosamine and chondroitin restricts the efficiency of cartilage rebuilding and can delay repair of cartilage and other connective tissues.
Osteoarthritis is a chronic condition characterised by the breakdown of the joint cartilage. Cartilage is the part of the joint that cushions the ends of the bones and allows easy movement of joints.
Most joint pains are caused by ageing. The cartilage in the joint is important because it allows the joints to move smoothly and helps prevent friction between joints.
People suffering from osteoarthritis will find themselves in a situation where their joint cartilage regrowth is unable to keep up with the rate of wear and tear. When the joint cartilage wears out, it causes pain, inflammation and swelling.
With Live-well OsteSAMIN Plus Chondroitin, aging adults can now lead a life free from joint pains to enjoy their favourite activities - travelling, exercising, playing with kids, dining out, shopping etc.
Based on a nationwide *Consumer Satisfaction Survey, 98.2% of Live-well OsteSAMIN Plus CHONDROITIN users who have consumed this product for at least 4 months agreed that it works to relieve joint pains while 90.8% agreed that it improves mobility. Note: All respondent in this survey did not consume any pain-killers/drugs for treatment of joint pains.
Take Live-well OsteSAMIN Plus Chondroitin together with Live-well OsteMSM daily to treat osteoarthritis & relief joint pains for greater mobility and flexibility.
*Based on a Consumer Satisfaction Survey of 218 Live-well Ostesamin Plus Chondroitin users randomly sampled in Malaysia who have consumed the product for at least 4 months. All respondents in this survey did not consume any pain-killers/drugs for treatment of joint pains. This nationwide survey was conducted by an independent research company who is a member of ESOMAR(European Society for Opinion and Marketing Research), MRA(Marketing Research Association, USA), and MRSM(Marketing Research Society Malaysia).For more information about OsteSAMIN Plus CHONDROITIN, please visit www.ostesamin.com. This is a medicine product advertisement
Click here to view references
- Bucsi, L. and Poor, G. 1998. "Efficacy and tolerability of oral chondroitin sulfate as a symptomatic slow-acting drug for osteoarthritis (SYSADOA) in the treatment of knee osteoarthritis." Osteoarthritis and Cartilage 6 Suppl A:31-6.
- Calamia,V.etal. 2014. “A pharmacoproteomic study confirms the synergistic effect of chondroitin sulphate and glucosamine”. Scientific Reports 10;4:5069.
- Jerosch, J. 2011. “Effect of glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate on cartilage metabolism in OA: outlook on other nutrient partners especially Omega-3 fatty acids.”International Journal of Rheumatology 2011, Article ID 969012, doi:10.1155/2011/96901.
- Lee, Y.H., Woo, J.H., Choi, S.J., Ji, J.D. and Song, G.G.2010. “Effects of glucosamine or chondroitin sulfate on the osteoarthritis progression: a meta-analysis.” Rheumatol International 30(3):357-63.
- Richy, F., Bruyere,O., Ethgen.O. et al. 2003. “Structural and symptomatic efficacy of glucosamine and chondroitin in knee osteoarthritis: a comprehensive meta-analysis.” Archives of Internal Medicine 163, no. 13: 1514–1522.